Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Peek at Progress

Peggy & I are back and work and everything is going well with the remodeling.  I sure wish we could give tours during enrollment but blog pictures will have to suffice to keep the workers work, work, working!  On numerous occasions I've thought that my flip flops were probably not the best footwear for all that's going on at school!  Here are a few pictures for you.  I'm loving the splashes of color we're starting to see!
 
First & Second Grade wet area with a first coat of paint.

Front Office/Reception Area

Principal's Office - I LOVE the windows!

Cabinets are here!  You'll see them in the gym at enrollment.

QUEST Room - former front office & nurse's room.

Ready for LOCKERS! 
Hey, Kids!  I bet you are super excited about this!
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    Questroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that Post and got it fine and informative.
    Questroom

    ReplyDelete